Achille and Kemp fire departments were dispatched at 10:38 to Fourth and Church streets. According to a report by Sheriff's Sgt. Butch Boucher, the fire was put out, and in the living room area Boucher found two glass kerosene lamps.
Jimmy Barkley, the owner of the trailer, told Boucher the home did not have electricity and he has had problems with people breaking in. The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating.
In other fire calls, an electrical short on a transformer sent sparks showering over a home at 817 W. Cedar Street in Durant Wednesday evening.
Durant firefighters stood by until an OG&E crew arrived. The home was not damaged.