A storage shed caught on fire Monday, according to the Durant Fire Department.
Firefighters responded at 9:26 a.m. to 12 E. Alabama St., and upon arrival two minutes later, there was heavy smoke and flames coming out of the shed. They brought the fire under control in approximately five minutes and spent an additional 50 minutes conducting salvage operations.
A travel trailer near the shed sustained approximately $750 damage from heat that damaged the rear window seal, tail light and clearance light lenses, according to a fire department report.
Donald Ray was listed as the owner of the property. A cause of the fire was not revealed.
In other fire department calls, firefighters were dispatched at 4:14 p.m. to a grass fire at 428 N.E. Fourth Ave. The fire, that was burning close to a structure, was put out before the flames reached it.