Someone poured an accelerant through a window and caused a small fire at a Durant home, according to the Durant Fire Department.
Firefighters were dispatched Wednesday morning to a home at 1023 Grand Ave. where James Manley told them that someone broke out a window and poured some type of accelerant into the window and onto himself and a female companion.
The accelerant caused a small fire at the window, according to the report, and the only damage was to mini blinds.
A partially melted Styrofoam cup was found at the scene, and according to the fire department, the resident did not have any suspect information. The Durant Police Department also investigated the incident.