A vacant house burned early Saturday morning, according to the Durant Fire Department.
Firefighters were dispatched at 5:31 a.m. to 211 S. First Ave. and when they arrived three minutes later, …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
Welcome to our new and improved website!
To continue reading, you must log into your subscriber account, or purchase a subscription.
If you are a print subscriber but have not yet created a website account, please create one by clicking here.
You will be asked to look up your subscription.
Otherwise, click here to view your options for subscribing.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
Other items that may interest you